The first year I replaced the front fork seals, I also noted that there was plenty of "Blue smoke" when loading the motor. Well,keeping the speed below 85Km/h and adding oil was my strategy for several years. Checking the spark plugs gave me the information that there was a problem in cylinder number 3, but since the engine started and somehow behaved, I left the fixing of the problem to the future.
In the late summer of 2013 the warm engine would not run on idle, my "oil adding" strategy ended this summer. In the early spring 2014 I took the bike to BN-Motor where I could investigate and maybe fix the problem.
Rebuilding the cylinder block and head.
In the summer 2015 things were fine until the rear wheel jammed about 50km south of Jeppo. BN-Motorl was called to pick me up with a trailer.The problem was in the drive line.
The problem with the drive shaft took some weeks to fix.I had already "heard" sounds from the drive line, sounds that shouldn’t be there, so I had already bought some second-hand E-Bay parts. Part number 1 Universal joint and part 14shaft assembly.